Spa Water Clarifier
- Helps clear cloudy water
- Does not affect pH
- Combines small particles into larger ones for easier filtration
Initial Start Up:
2 tbsp per 300 gallons of water.
1 tbsp per 300 gallons of water per week.
- Clean or backwash filter and pump strainer.
- Add 2 Tablespoons or 4 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Cleaner per 300 gallons of water.
- Pour directly into water with pump running.
- Clean and backwash filter if pressure reaches maximum suggested by manufacturer.
- Repeat treatment if water has not cleared after 24 hours of continuous filtration.
- Clean filter after each use of clarifier.
To help maintain clear water, add 1 tablespoon or 2 capfuls of SpaGuard Water Clarifier per 300 gallons of water once per week.