Spa Filter Cleaner
- Breaks down oils and dirt embedded in filter’s fabric
- Helps keep water clear by promoting better filtration
- Easy-to-use sprayer applicator
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil accumulation. As an alternative, place the cartridge in a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with a maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner.