Spa Total Alkalinity Increaser
- Eliminates “pH bounce” by balancing total alkalinity
- Helps to prevent equipment and surface corrosion and damage due to low pH
- 1 tbsp. per 100 gallons raises total alkalinity 25 ppm
1 tbsp per 100 gallons of water to raise alkalinity 25 ppm.
- Use container cap as convenient measure.
- Use an accurate test method to determine alkalinity of water.
- Using rest results determine the required amount of SpaGuard Total Alkalinity Increaser needed to adjust the alkalinity to maintain a reading of 150 ppm.
- With pump running on high speed, pour the required amount directly into spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate: 100%