Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser
- Prevents corrosion of equipment
- Prevents degradation of spa surfaces
- 1 tbsp. per 100 gallons increases calcium hardness ~25 ppm
1 tbsp per 100 gallons of water will raise hardness by 25 ppm.
- Use an accurate test method to determine calcium hardness of water.
- Using the total hardness test results determine the required amount of SpaGuard Calcium Hardness Increaser needed to adjust the calcium to maintain a reading of 100 to 200 ppm. For spas on the BioGuard SoftSoak program, adjust the calcium hardness level to maintain a 200-300 ppm reading.
- With pump running at high speed, scatter the required amount of product over the spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
- Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when it contacts water.
- When using SpaGuard Calcium Hardness Increaser, measure carefully.
- Inaccurate measuring could result in a calcium hardness level other than desired.