Spa pH Increaser
- Raises the pH
- Protects equipment from corrosion due to low pH
- Balances water for bather comfort
pH 7.2 or less:
2 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
pH at 7.2:
1 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
pH at 7.3:
1/2 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser need to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- With the pump running on high speed, sprinkle the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser into the spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
- Restest pH and adjust as necessary.
- A good maintenance habit is to test acid/alkali demand periodically.
Sodium Carbonate: 100%