Brominating Tablets 1.5lb
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on thos products.
- Fill spa bromine feeder with this product and adjust feeder following manufacturers directions to yield bromine residual between 2-4 ppm in residential spas and 4-6 ppm in commercial spas.
- Check feeder regularly and add additional product as needed to maintain the bromine residual.
- The pump and filter should be operated for at least 3 hours every day whether the spa is used or not.
- Do not heat water above spa manufacturers recommended maximum temperature.
- Keep the spa free of leaves and other debris.
- To maintain clear, clean water and insure the performance of your spa chemicals, spas should be drained and refilled with fresh water every 60 days in residential spas or a minimum of every 7 days in commercial spas.
1-Bromo-3-Chloro-5,5-Dimethylhydantoin: 96%, Other Ingredients: 4%