Mineral Springs Cell Cleaner
- Strong and highly effective formula
- Removes chalky white-calcium scale deposits from cell
- Works in as little as 15-30 minutes
- Easier to handle than other acid cell cleaners
32 fl oz per cleaning
Refer to your cell manufacturer's directions for cell removal cleaning instructions.
- Turn off circulation system and remove cell.
- Cap one end with a water tight cap. Place it (cap side down) into a clean 5 gallon plastic bucket.
- Fill cell with Cell Cleaner. NOTE:Excess product can be poured into the deepest end of the pool.
- Soak for 15-30 minutes. Then pour cell contents into the deepest end of the pool
- Rinse the cell with a garden hose, reinstall and restart circulation.
- Rinse any spilled solution out of the bucket and off of surrounding surfaces.