Instant Stabilizer 100 1Gal
- Easy to apply, quick dissolving liquid
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Improves efficiency of chlorine generators
1 gallon rasis CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Shake Well.
- With circulation pump running, slowly pour BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 into pool skimmer or directly into pool while walking around the edge of pool. Brush to rapidly disperse product.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake to ensure all product is removed from the bottom of the bottle.
- Pour remaining rinse solution into the skimmer or pool.
1 gallon of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 raises CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons.
Note: If CYA level is less than 30 ppm, calculate gallons of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 need by using the following formula:
4 fl oz added to 10,000 gallons = 1 ppm increase of conditioner stabilizer level.
Monosodium cyanurate monohydrate: 35%, Percentage of Constituents Ineffective as Spa Adjuvants: 65%